Some packaging options are not available in 3D. This is most likely the reason you do not see the 3D proof option.
While we are always looking to enhance this feature, at this time the 3D rendering is only available when:
- The artwork uploaded is finished PDFs
and the packaging option chosen is one of the following:
- Bulk Discs
- Discs in a Jewel Case with 2 or 4 panel inserts
- Discs in Slim Case
- Discs in a standard 4 Panel Digipaks with a Clear Tray (no additional insert)
- Discs in a Black DVD Case
- Discs in a Jacket
- Discs in a standard 4 Panel Wallet (no additional insert)
Your order may not meet our current requirements for a 3D rendering to be generated.
Remember, traditional (flat, 2D) proofs are always available to download from the MyAccount section of our website after your order has been finalized and all proofs approved.
To find the traditional proofs, once logged into your account, locate your order and click the View Project Details link.