In order to be eligible for the CD Baby Distribution Bundle, your physical CDs must contain cover artwork and a UPC barcode.
The CD Baby Distribution Bundle can be purchased with any CD (replication or duplication) order that includes a packaging option that includes cover artwork. Bulk discs, jewel cases with no inserts, slim jewel cases with no inserts, etc. are not eligible for the CD Baby Distribution Bundle. You must select a packaging option that includes cover artwork in order to add the CD Baby Distribution Bundle to your order.
A UPC barcode is also required for distribution purposes. A UPC bar code can be purchased with your manufacturing order, or during your account setup with CD Baby. UPC barcodes can be purchased for $20.00. CD Baby does not require that a UPC barcode be printed on your physical packaging.
In order to be eligible for the CD Baby Pro Publishing, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Reside in one of the countries and territories where CD Baby Pro Publishing is available. See table BELOW for more information..
- US Residents must have a Social Security Number or US Tax ID.
- Canadian Residents must have a SIN Number.
- CD Baby Pro Publishing can help Canadian artists with the SOCAN songwriter affiliation process.
- Songwriters in the UK are eligible for CD Baby Pro Publishing, but must affiliate with PRS directly first.
- Minors are eligible for royalty collection through CD Baby Pro Publishing. Click here for more information about signing up for CD Baby Pro Publishing as a minor.
* CD Baby can affiliate you directly in the US (ASCAP, BMI) and Canada (SOCAN) to a Performing Rights Organization. If you are already affiliated with them, we will start administering your songs with your Performing Rights Organization.
** Note: US Government Tax Withholding will apply for users in this location. For more information on tax withholding, click here.