This will happen for a variety of reasons. Most of these issues will not be seen until you continue to the online Proof page.
- The most common reason is that the template has been cropped and is not sized to center justify your image.
To avoid this, you'll want to make sure that you upload the entire template (including all of the white space surrounding the template!)
Here are some other tips:
- Make sure that you are using the correct template.
- Confirm that you have set up your design so that the background image is pulled all the way into the outer most crop marks to ensure that you have enough "bleed" area.
- Do not crop the template size (at all!) It's ok to upload even the legend on the bottom of the template.
- Save the file as a PDF. Do not PRINT as a PDF as it will change the size and dimensions of the template to the size of a sheet of paper - 8 1/2 x 11.
If you still have difficulty after trying the above step, you can use the Advanced Graphic Services submission method.
If you are having trouble fitting your art into our templates, or just having trouble getting your PDFs to line up in our NowProofs, our Advanced Graphics Team can help. They’ll adjust your files and fit them to our templates, then show you a proof for your approval before anything goes into production. You can upload .JPEG, Illustrator, InDesign, or Photoshop files and we’ll take it from there.
You can make this submission selection in the ART section of your saved project!
Art files uploaded through either PDF or by using the Online Designer will not add this option, nor will Graphic design services. You need to select the submission method as Advanced Graphic Design Services