Create and save a quote using our online pricing system.
After you save your quote, you will be offered the correct templates in the ART section of your project. (or you can also click the Templates link at the top of the page)
**NOTE: Completed PDFs means that you have followed all of the steps listed above. The images were created in a graphic design software (Adobe products are supported on our site), set up in our templates, and exported as a PDF for uploading.
**Note: You may be able to use a different file type by changing your submission method to Design Online. (Click on Submission method on the left side of this page and change it to Design Online) You can then upload your PDF, jpeg, or Png file types and size them to template.
- Open the templates into your favorite graphics design program.
- Use high resolution images (300 dpi or greater) (Be sure to set your design program up before saving your images)
- Remove/Hide your template guides in your design program.
- Save your images as a PDF. (Do not Print to PDF because it will change the size of your image).
- Now, you can upload to the ART section of your saved project and approve your proofs.
Just because you have a pdf does not necessarily mean that it's been created in this format.
**Also NOTE: You can ONLY upload a file that has been exported and saved as a PDF. You cannot upload any other file type.