- Log into My account. When you login and click on the account dashboard you should be able to view your sales order status, which will say: “On hold, waiting for proof approval.” click on view/approve proofs.
This will lead you to the Audio Proof Accept/Reject page:
3. It’s time to download and review your proofs. We recommend that you download the PDF instructions first, this way you can follow along with the instructions.
4. Click the link on the Audio Proof Accept/Reject page that is labeled as the 7-digit content number and the date. Example: ABC1234 1-1-14.ZIP
5. When prompted at the bottom of the screen, choose the arrow next to “Save”, and then select “Save As”.
6. In the “Save As” window that opens, select their desktop, and click “Save”. Saving the proof to your desktop will make it easier for you to locate it again in the future.
7. Double click the “Zipped” folder that you downloaded to their desktop.
8. You will see one folder named after the 7-digit content number within this “Zipped” folder.
9. Click and drag this folder on to your desktop. At this point the files will be extracted; therefore this may take a little bit of time.
10. Once the folder is on the desktop, double click the folder named after the 7-digit content number.
11. Double click the “Player” folder inside of this folder
12. Double click the “HOFA DDP Player Windows PC” file inside of this folder.
*Note - for a Mac - Double click the “HOFA DDP Player MAC OS-X” file.
13. If the “Open File- Security Warning” window pops up, click on “Run”.
14. The HOFA DDP Player Application should begin loading on your screen.
15. Once the HOFA DDP Player Application has finished loading, you will see all of the songs on your master in the correct order, CD-TEXT, and ISRC information encoded.
16. You can now:
1. Use the Play, Stop, and Skip Track controls on the bottom left corner of the DDP Player.
2. Burn an Audio CD of the Master by clicking the “Burn CD” button at the center of the bottom of the DDP Player. *Highly Suggested
3. You can export WAV files of a specific song on their master by clicking the “Save” icon located on the left of each track title.
4. You can export all of the WAV files on their master by clicking the “Save” icon to the far left of the bottom line labeled “Album”.
17. Please listen very closely to all of your audio files. You should listen for any unwanted noises, sounds, or silences because they will be reproduced “As Is” on your CDs. Go back to the Audio Proof Accept/Reject page to approve or reject your proof. If the files do not sound exactly as you desire for your CD to sound, you should select “Reject” and provide the details for doing so. If you love the way your files sound, you should select “Accept”.