- Using our Templates with Adobe Photoshop
- I'm working in Photoshop and when I export my PDFs there are white spots on the text. How do I fix that?
- Can I print on the center ring of the disc?
- The template you have uploaded is not the correct size and may cause your artwork to shift...
- Disc Printing Template shows Transition to mirror band and colors can shift. What does that mean?
- How do I confirm the dimensions of my PDF for your templates?
- How do I ensure the color of the product is what I want?
- What are commercial printing standards?
- How do I know my monitor is calibrated properly?
- One of the panels in my Artwork is upside down when viewing my proof. What happened?
- Where are the booklet and insert templates located?
- Where do I find templates?
- Why does my online proof show a yellow border?
- Using a multi-page booklet template in Photoshop
- Using our Templates with Quark Xpress
- What templates do I use?
- Using our Templates with Adobe Illustrator
- Using our Templates with Adobe InDesign
- Using our Templates with CorelDraw
- Setting up (in proper order) the pages of a booklet